[Nfbmo] computer update

Susan Ford johnsusanford at earthlink.net
Sat May 13 20:53:32 UTC 2017

Dave,
Microsoft outlook 2016 works nicely with windows 10. I had to get new
everything, so I got a microsoft package. If you do, be sure that you find
out what is in the package. They have one that does not have outlook in it.
I can't remember what the package is, but it is something like
home/professional. In the package you don't wnt, there is word, excel, and
two other things, I think.
Susan Ford