[Nfbmo] NFCMO Fitness Challenge Question

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Sat May 20 13:36:11 UTC 2017

I wish I could tell you that I met my fitness goal every day, but sometimes
I don't, and sometimes I'm doing good just to hit it. I try lots of
different things: walking outside, walking on a treadmill, riding my
Airdyne, pacing back and forth in my house, and sometimes even just walking
in place. It seems to me that I probably get steps the quickest when I walk
in place; admittedly the view is boring. The great thing is that I can do it
almost anywhere. The people downstairs tell me that when I do it in the
wrong place they get tired of the squeak, squeak, squeak. I assume that all
of these are legitimate forms of exercise and count toward the fitness
challenge?