[Nfbmo] New - Uber testing

robynwallen at juno.com robynwallen at juno.com
Tue May 23 19:56:55 UTC 2017

perfect.  I am doing the same and any help anyone gives the better.  I have found it interesting that many of us use these services but for some reason are hesitant to let it be known.  I am not sure where this comes from but the bottom line is the best way to protect the rights of guide dog users is to use these services and to report any problems you encounter so that these companies can be held accountable with the law and the agreements that have been settled.   Please guys protect everyones right to ride sharing and do what you can to help.   feel free to post on your personal pages as well and tell anyone you know who may not be affiliated with NFB, MCB or any other group. Robyn