[Nfbmo] New - Uber testing

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Tue May 23 22:51:27 UTC 2017

Hi Robyn:
Just wanted to make sure you knew: I've gone ahead and filled out two reports for our region for taking Uber earlier  today.
I will be completing more  monitoring forms when  taking other  ride sharing trips before the month is through. This will include both Uber and Lift, alike.
Thanks much, I'll be in touch.
Erika and Chandra

Sent from my iPhone