[Nfbmo] blind pension

Dave Hutchins sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 01:33:16 UTC 2017

Hi Folks,
MCB has started this law suit, I really think we as the NFB need to finish their work since they probably have lost faith or consentration on this huge issue that has been going on way way too long.  We should rally in Jefferson City and get this settled once and for all, for all blind Missourians, hopefully this will not jeperdize the pension fund for those who really need it, I bet the Missouri taxpayer would just love to know where their tax dollars are going, its bad enough that a state rep wished that Trumpth would be shot and killed, that will probably drag on for months as well trying to get her out of office asking her to resign, she probably will not get re elected when the time comes up.  Dave Hutchins