[Nfbmo] blind pension

Cory McMahon cory.j.mcmahon at gmail.com
Tue Nov 7 02:00:09 UTC 2017

We need to watch what we post here!

-----Original Message-----
From: Nfbmo [mailto:nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org] On Behalf Of Dave Hutchins via
Nfbmo
Sent: Monday, November 6, 2017 7:33 PM
To: nfbmo at nfbnet.org
Cc: Dave Hutchins <sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com>
Subject: [Nfbmo] blind pension

Hi Folks,
MCB has started this law suit, I really think we as the NFB need to finish
their work since they probably have lost faith or consentration on this huge
issue that has been going on way way too long.  We should rally in Jefferson
City and get this settled once and for all, for all blind Missourians,
hopefully this will not jeperdize the pension fund for those who really need
it, I bet the Missouri taxpayer would just love to know where their tax
dollars are going, its bad enough that a state rep wished that Trumpth would
be shot and killed, that will probably drag on for months as well trying to
get her out of office asking her to resign, she probably will not get re
elected when the time comes up.  Dave Hutchins