[Nfbmo] Draft School Introduction Letter & Contact Sheet

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 3 02:07:23 UTC 2017

Today we just had a Public Relations Committee Meeting. One of the things that the committee, in particular Grace Warn, has been working on is the School Introduction Letter and Contact Sheet. Attached is the latest draft. It is not to be considered the final draft and is not to be distributed yet until the committee has had a chance to vote on this. I am posting it here because we need feedback from the people in the chapters who will be sending this out to schools.

Send any feedback offline please to me:
Dangarcia3 at hotmail.com

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Public Relations Chair