[Nfbmo] Calling All NFCMO Participants

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Oct 5 16:28:10 UTC 2017

Good deal! For those that have not been able to reach 10,000 on a daily
basis, try setting your goal 2,000 steps more each day than your average.
There is something about the sense of accomplishment and meeting goals that
helps to motivate. Nobody is drawn to reach a goal if they think it is
unreachable. Break it up into several walking sessions a day.
Go team!
 that there are patterns in follow through with committments