[Nfbmo] blind pension

Dave Hutchins sonofasailor5965 at gmail.com
Sat Oct 14 22:19:50 UTC 2017

To Blind Pension receivers,
I thought I would explain the bp situation as best I can from information Gene Coulter told me.  If you were getting bp during the misuse of funds from 2001 to 2009, your back pay should be based on the difference between what you got in a month to what you should have received.  I.E if you receive 470.00 in 2003 and should have received I.E 500.00 the 30 difference would be calculated for each, therefore no one will get the same amount, it will be figured on how long you were receiving bp during the misappropriations period, but then they may divide the 26 million plus dollars amoung all of the bp recepiance.  They really need to close this and save the state a lot of interest, it costing the state more for what it maybe worth.  Dave Hutchins