[Nfbmo] Eating for the Federation!

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Oct 16 19:36:08 UTC 2017

Greetings fellow food lovers!

Tentitively  a new Schwans fund raising campaign will begin on November 1.
20% of pre-tax sales will benefit the state affiliate on orders placed
through December 16 and 5% of orders after that until March 16.

In the past we have raised $1,141.82 through this effort. That is enough
money for:

A John and Rhoda Dower Scholarship

To pay for Jefferson City Seminar expenses

It would have funded National Convention stipends this year

OR

Pay a large amount toward the BELL academy

So, go to www.Schwans .com and look around and see what you might like and
begin placing orders on November 1. Two items I love are:

Peanut Butter Cup Ice Cream miniatures - ice cream treats that taste like
my favorite candy.

And Fire Grilled Angusbeef patties (pre-cooked beef patties  that take 90
seconds in microwave and are delicious.

And, of course, they have lots of sweet treats, pies, ice cream, ham, and
roasts perfect for the holidays!

Our campaign ID is 35332 and you can order at www.schwans.com
<http://www.schwans.com>  or by calling 1-855-870-7208 BUT wait until
November 1.

I will notify everyone if that date changes.

Any queries just ask

Gene Coulter