[Nfbmo] An invitation to the Columbia chapter picnic that will be September 30 immediately following the state board meeting

dacia.luck at gmail.com dacia.luck at gmail.com
Fri Sep 15 16:13:15 UTC 2017

I am writing on behalf  of the Columbia chapter to cordially invite all of those attending the state board meeting on September 30 to attend our picnic that will take place immediately following the board meeting. The board meeting will be at the Boone electric building 1413 Rangeline St. from 10 AM till 4 PM. The chapter picnic will take place at Albert Oakland Park at shelter one around 5 PM. Please RSVP to me no later than September 20 with how many people you will be bringing to the picnic. This is to ensure we have an accurate food count Please do not wait until the last minute to RSVP as it makes it more difficult for those providing food.
Dacia

Sent from my iPhone