[NFBMO] Important: Convention Arrangements #1

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Mon Apr 2 18:20:36 UTC 2018

Here are some notes regarding this weekend's convention please read
completely.

First, if you are eating the Friday lunch it is imperative that you pick
up your convention packet  between 8:45 and 9:15 Friday morning from
Carol, Rita, and Chris at the registration table.

Also, if you wish to eat especially the Friday lunch  and you do not
have a ticket there are only a couple of tickets available  for it and
will be sold on a first come first purchased basis Friday morning.

There will be an opportunity  at registration Friday evening 5:00 to
7:00 and Saturday morning 8:00 to 8:30 to buy tickets for the banquet,
Saturday lunch and the Prayer breakfast.

We are trying something a bit different this year for the Friday lunch
and for your beverage you will have the choice of Coke, Diet Coke,
Sprite, Dr. Pepper, or bottled water. I am telling everyone this to
speed things up so when the server comes around you will already be able
to tell them what you desire.

Again this year we request that you place your meal tickets at 12:00
above your place setting and our wonderful host chapter will collect
them. Do NOT leave your tickets in your room as the hotel has been told
not to serve entrees unless there is a ticket at your place setting.

This is a non-smoking hotel so those of you who indulge need to go
outside in this lovely spring weather.

If I think of anything else I'll send it out.

Gene