[NFBMO] Commendation from the Columbia Chapter

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 03:41:41 UTC 2018

Dear Randy,

I am writing this message on behalf of the Columbia Chapter.  We would
like to commend you for all the work you have done with the NFB of
Missouri website.  You have been responsive, diligent, and dedicated.
You answer questions, fix problems, and handle the information we send
in sooner than a timely manner.  You represent the affiliate well in
webmaster meetings and have traveled to Baltimore to attend national
seminars on behalf of the affiliate.  I am aware that you have spent
many precious hours devising plans for our upcoming convention
streaming.  Your commitment to building a platform that is easy to use
has led you to research changes in the content management system and
learn new things as these new changes come into existence.  We
appreciate your dedication to one of the greatest sources we have for
outreach and communication.  It has been and still is a pleasure to
work with you as our webmaster.  We thank you for everything you do
with us.  Our chapter is excited about the website and is grateful for
all the time and energy you have given to our affiliate.  We all look
forward to continuing our work with you at the chapter as well as
affiliate levels.

Sincerely,

Julie A. McGinnity, Secretary
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Columbia Chapter