[NFBMO] You're invited! Membership Training Workshop at Convention!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Apr 3 04:53:42 UTC 2018

Good evening fellow federationists,

The membership committee of the National Federation of the Blind of
Missouri invites you to our 2018 training workshop!  Do you ever
wonder what to say to your friends about the National Federation of
the Blind?  Do you find yourself lost for words when you are asked
what draws you to this organization?  Do you have questions about
building and maintaining strong local chapters?

If yes, then join us on Friday April 6th at 3:30 PM in Jefferson B for
an interactive workshop all about building the organization we love.
You will not just sit and listen to other people talking; you will be
part of your own training experience!  O, and you won't want to miss
Shelia and Rita's famous skit performance.  :)

So mark your convention schedule, bring your favored writing utensil,
and be prepared to speak and ask any questions you may have about
membership.  The agenda is attached.

Let's work together to build the federation!

Julie A. McGinnity
Chair, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Membership Committee