[NFBMO] Preview the NFB of Missouri Scholarship Class of 2018!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Wed Apr 4 05:47:53 UTC 2018

Fellow federationists,

I am proud to share with you our webpage for the NFB of Missouri
scholarship class of 2018.  If you just can't wait until convention,
you can get a head start and meet them now through their writing.
Each scholarship winner has submitted a photo and bio for our website.
Thanks to Randy Carmack for making this possible!

Here's the link:
https://www.nfbmo.org/node/115

Thank you for your support of our affiliate and national scholarship
programs.  We appreciate it, and we hope to continue building our
scholarship programs each year.

See many of you at convention in a couple days!

Julie A. McGinnity
Chair, National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Scholarship Committee