[NFBMO] Rittgers Fund

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Wed Apr 4 17:42:29 UTC 2018

On Saturday afternoon we will do a  collection for the George and Gwen
Rittgers Fund. So, while we would love to have you  get out those
twenties and hundreds to put in the basket  the ones, fives and even
coins would be equally appreciated. Give what you can.

The fund has helped dozens of people come to our convention for the
first time and those with financial hardships to attend as well. We have
had to implement tighter eligibility restrictions  in recent years as
the fund has dwindled from nearly $10,000  to a balance of less than
$5,000 after we pay out for this year's recipients. So, let's build the
fund so even more folks can be helped in the future.

Thank you, in advance, for your generosity!

Eugene Coulter, Rittgers Committee Chair