[NFBMO] Convention Follow-up

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Apr 8 23:34:57 UTC 2018

Hi,

I couldn't spare the dollars or time this year.
The stream was a bust again.
The website said the stream would come straight from nfbmo.org but the only
way to listen was from youtube.com.
There were constant periods of 1-5 minutes of audio then varying 5 to 30+
seconds of silence.
That is no way to impress new perspective members.
Bryan