[NFBMO] Roy Zuvers traveling trophy

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Fri Apr 13 02:55:17 UTC 2018

Congratulations to the Jefferson City Chapter for winning the 2018 Roy
Zuvers Traveling Trophy. I certainly appreciate the work you do and the
donations you give to our state affiliate. I am truly sorry the error was
made at the convention.

Thank you Carol for making this announcement about the change. Thank you
Kansas City for graciously helping to make this right.
Shelia Wright