[NFBMO] Just around the corner

escoulter at centurytel.net escoulter at centurytel.net
Fri Jan 5 03:24:38 UTC 2018

Greetings,
2018 is here which means that our 56th annual convention is just around
the corner!
Our convention is April 5 through 8 at the Capitol Plaza Hotel in
Jefferson City. Room rates are $89.00 a night plus 14.725% tax for 1 to
4 people in a room. For an extra $20 you can get a mini-suite .
Call 573-635-1234 to make your reservations specifying that you are with
the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri. The sooner you call
the better it is for our organization.
We have reserved a meeting room for Thursday evening which could be used
for an exciting activity, just saying!
I will not send out any more messages about hotel rooms if we reach at
least 50 rooms a night for Friday and Saturday nights!!!
You may register for convention anytime using the form in the latest
Blind Missourian or online  at www.nfbmo.org once  it is posted.
Thanks
Gene Coulter