[NFBMO] 2018 Legislative Fact Sheet jan 26.docx

Roger Crome r_crome1 at msn.com
Fri Jan 26 21:49:57 UTC 2018

Good Afternoon Friends,
With Jefferson City Seminar just a few weeks away, it is time to gear up and get ready to sstart advocating for our priorities.  Attached, please see the final draft for this year’s legislative fact sheet.

If you have any questions or comments, feel free to contact me.

Roger Crome
Governmental Affairs Chair