[NFBMO] FW: [Nfbnet-members-list] NFB President Receives Automotive Innovation Award

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Jan 27 01:31:19 UTC 2018

Roger and Gene have hit the nail on the head. These cars will communicate with each other via V2V technology. Click the link below for more information:

https://www.nhtsa.gov/technology-innovation/vehicle-vehicle-communication

Futurists envision a world where vehicles will travel at 200 miles per hour at  mere inches from each other. When one vehicle breaks, all the other vehicles will break as well.

Regards

Daniel