[NFBMO] I am in a real bind - Please help

Gary Wunder GWunder at earthlink.net
Wed Mar 14 20:23:08 UTC 2018

Hi, folks. I am really looking forward to convention, and what a different
experience it will be for me. I am not worrying over an agenda, am not
trying to make sure presenters have gotten themselves a hotel room, and am
not writing a presidential report. I am excited about my new role in the
audience and excited to see our new president and the board as they lead us
now and into the future. I will really enjoy the treat of seeing President
Riccobono, and I hope we have record attendance this year.

Warmly,

Gary