[NFBMO] Blind Pension Conference Call

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 22:27:48 UTC 2018

This pertains to all blind Missourians, so I thought you should be given the opportunity to participate.
To all blind pension recipients:

There have been many questions concerning the blind pension program here in Missouri and we would like to give you the opportunity to have your questions answered.  Whether  it is about the  legislative bill HB2171 currently making it’s way through the house and senate, or  if you have questions about the  blind pension settlement or if you just have questions about the blind pension in general.  We want to make sure that your questions are answered and that you have an understanding of these topics.

The Missouri Council of the Blind will be hosting a conference call on Tuesday, March 27 at 7:00 PM that is open to anyone that would like to join us.

We will have some special guests on  with us that can answer your questions about the blind pension.

The number to call is, 218-548-8268 and use the  pass code of,  26273#.

Please share this with anyone  you think might be interested in knowing  about the blind pension program.