[NFBMO] iso notetaker

nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com
Fri Mar 16 23:59:48 UTC 2018

I need to find an inexpensive notetaker for a seminar that starts on april 9. I had a braille plus that I thought I could bring back to life, but I find that it’s beyond all repair. It doesn’t need to go onto the internet or anything. I was going to buy an orbit from APH, but they won’t have them till sometime after the seminar starts. Does anyone have an old braille & speak that still works? Please write to me at the address at the bottom of this message, or call 3143677831, and let’s see if we can negotiate a price.
Nancy Lynn seabreeze.stl at gmail.com