[NFBMO] membership

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 29 04:38:24 UTC 2018

Hi Ali,

My name is Jenny Carmack, I am the Vice President of the Lewis & Clark
Chapter (in st. Louis).  We hold  monthly meetings on the second
Saturday of each month.  We meet at the St. James Lutheran Church in
University City (1401 N. Hanley Rd.).  We would love for you to join
us.  Our next meeting is scheduled for April 14th and they run from 12
PM to 2 PM.  Pleasefeel free to contact me anytime.  I look forward to
meeting you soon!

Jenny Carmack
jcarmack314 at gmail.com
home phone # 314-738-9522
cell phone # 314-239-9776 (call or text)