[NFBMO] Blind Pension Recording]

Coccovizzo,Linda A Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Wed Mar 28 14:02:57 UTC 2018

For those of you that missed the blind pension conference  call held on Tuesday evening, March 27 you can download the recording at:
<https://tinyurl.com/ybqulalw> https://tinyurl.com/ybqulalw

Or, you can call the Missouri Council of the Blind Information Line by Dialing, 773-572-6387 and select number 3 to listen via telephone.

I apologize to those of you  that kept getting a busy signal when trying to call the conference number.  I'm not sure what the problem was but I couldn't call in either.  One of our members had to call me and do a 3-way call with me.

Hopefully by making the conference call  recording available will help to answer your questions.

__

Denny Huff - President

Missouri Council of the Blind and Visually Impaired

Phone: (636) 428-1500

Toll Free: (855) 832-7172

Fax: 314-558-0298

Email:  <mailto:Dhuff at MoBlind.Org> Dhuff at MoBlind.Org

 <http://www.moblind.org> www.moblind.org

CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: The contents of this email message and any attachments are intended solely for the addressee(s) and may contain confidential and/or privileged information and may be legally protected from disclosure. If you are not the intended recipient of this message or their agent, or if this message has been addressed to you in error, please immediately alert the sender by reply email and then delete this message and any attachments. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, copying, or storage of this message or its attachments is strictly prohibited.