[NFBMO] The Public Relations Committee Invites You to a Showing of the Movie "Do You Dream in Color?" at State Convention

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 30 02:03:21 UTC 2018

Dear NFB of Missouri Members and Friends:

The Public Relations Committee of the National Federation of the Blind of Missouri Invites You to a Showing of the Movie "Do You Dream in Color?" This film is a documentary about four blind high-school students striving to overcome obstacles to achieve their dreams. This film was one of the recipients of the Dr. Jacob Bolotin Award at the 2017 National Federation of the Blind Convention in Orlando, Florida. Chris Danielsen, Director of Public Relations of the National Federation of the Blind, said of the movie, "if the NFB would have made a movie about teenagers who are blind, this is the movie we wish we would have made."

The movie will be shown on Friday, April 6, 2018 at the Missouri Room of the Capitol Plaza Hotel in Jefferson City, Missouri at 12:45 p.m. Please arrive a few minutes early to get a good seat. The movie will start at exactly 12:45 p.m. Afterwards, you are invited to stay for a short panel discussion about the movie which will no doubt generate much stimulating conversation.

Best Regards

Daniel Garcia, Public Relations Chair
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902