[NFBMO] be a BELL volunteer

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 03:43:31 UTC 2018

Hello Friends,

As many of you know the Missouri affiliate will be hosting two BELL
Academy programs this summer.  One of them will be in Kansas City and
will run from June 18 to June 29, and the other will be in St. Louis
from July 23 to August 3.  This means we will need several volunteers.

I know that there are many wonderful people with a variety of talents
within our organization. Volunteering to work with children who attend
the BELL Academy is a very rewarding and memorable experience.   If
you are able to help us in some way it would be very much appreciated.

This year we have created a volunteer form.  If you want to be a
volunteer this summer we ask that you fill out our form which can be
accessed at www.nfbmo.org on the home page under the BELL Academy
heading. If you have any questions please  contact Debbie Wunder or
myself.

Thank You
Jenny Carmack