[NFBMO] State Convention Live Streaming

Randy C randycarmack at gmail.com
Fri Mar 30 04:17:03 UTC 2018

 State Convention Live Streaming

We are very proud to announce that our 56th Annual State Convention will be
live streamed directly to www.nfbmo.org in both audio and video.  The
convention will kick off at 7:00 pm on Thursday, April 5, 2018 and ends at
12:00 pm on Sunday, April 8, 2018.  Our live streaming schedule is listed
below.  Supplemental live streams that are outside of the times listed
below can be viewed on our Facebook Page.

*Live Streaming Schedule*