[NFBMO] 2018 Float Trip Flyer

Jenny Carmack jcarmack314 at gmail.com
Mon May 14 18:57:38 UTC 2018

Good  Afternoon,
I am sending  this message on behalf of Chris Tisdal.  Below and
attached you will find the flyer which contains the information about
the upcoming float trip which is sponsored by the Sports and Rec
committee.

 The National Federation of the Blind of Missouri
2018 Annual Float Trip
Sponsored by the Sports and Recreation Committee

Come join a weekend of FUN rafting, socializing and much more!  There
will also be canoeing, kayaking, as well as horse back riding all on
the waters of the Courtois, Huzzah, and the upper Meramec River in
wonderful Steelville, MO.

When: August 17-19, 2018

Where: Bass River Resort – Steelville, MO - www.bassresort.com

Three meals on Saturday and light breakfast on Sunday is $20 per
person and $50 for a family.

Cabin:  approximate cost of $115 for two nights per 1 person.  The
more people attending the less the cost!!

Canoe: $50 per canoe and $25 for additional person

Rafting-$35 per person

Camping: $12 per person per night family area and 15 per person per
night in the loud area per night

Kayaking: $34 single kayak

Other activities will need to be checked on at request.

We need to sign up by June 1, 2018 and a down payment will be required
by June 16, 2018 and final payment will be due by July 16, 2018.
Please send an email to Amy Wilson to reserve your spot for this
awesome weekend of fun!  Amy Wilson’s and Christopher Tisdal's email
and phone numbers are listed below if you have any questions.

Amy Wilson
Phone: 660-441-1907
email: olddrumnfb at gmail.com	Christopher Tisdal
Phone: 314-440-1684