[NFBMO] Membership Committee Call Reminder

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Thu May 24 01:21:19 UTC 2018

Hi all,

This is your monthly reminder that we will be having our membership
committee call tomorrow, May 24, at 8:00 PM.  We will be discussing
upcoming plans for our informational seminar in Warrensburg and
rolling out other plans to work with chapters throughout Missouri.
Look forward to talking with you tomorrow!

Call (605)468-8005
Access Code: 1774

--
Julie A. McGinnity
President, National Federation of the Blind Performing Arts Division,