[NFBMO] silence!

Bryan Schulz b.schulz at sbcglobal.net
Sun Sep 9 23:57:13 UTC 2018

Hi,

Can someone tell me if most everything of interest has been moved to
facebook?

Other than notice of a call from Jenny that I forgot to join, I've seen
nothing of interest on this list for months!

I only heard about a technology day in Columbia from being on a conference
call a few months ago and have heard nothing since.

I asked if that event will be recorded due to attending an annual event in
Illinois and have heard zilch!

Is the blind Missourian data project still wanted?

I made it extremely easy to use and only a few chapter presidents have added
their members and committees and divisions haven't touched their page!

I haven't seen any board meeting notes for 2 years!

Are we running a balloon race?

Bryan

---
http://www.avg.com