[NFBMO] silence!

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Mon Sep 10 17:22:49 UTC 2018

I certainly hope not!
Gene

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Bryan Schulz via
NFBMO
Sent: Sunday, September 9, 2018 6:57 PM
To: 'NFB of Missouri Mailing List' <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Bryan Schulz <b.schulz at sbcglobal.net>
Subject: [NFBMO] silence!

Hi,

Can someone tell me if most everything of interest has been moved to
facebook?

Other than notice of a call from Jenny that I forgot to join, I've seen
nothing of interest on this list for months!

I only heard about a technology day in Columbia from being on a
conference call a few months ago and have heard nothing since.

I asked if that event will be recorded due to attending an annual event
in Illinois and have heard zilch!

Is the blind Missourian data project still wanted?

I made it extremely easy to use and only a few chapter presidents have
added their members and committees and divisions haven't touched their
page!

I haven't seen any board meeting notes for 2 years!

Are we running a balloon race?

Bryan

---
http://www.avg.com