[NFBMO] You're invited to the Columbia Chapter Technology Seminar!

Julie McGinnity kaybaycar at gmail.com
Tue Sep 11 03:28:07 UTC 2018

Hi everyone!

Do you have questions about Jaws for Windows and your iPhone?  Have
you been waiting for an opportunity to learn from people who use this
tech every day and can teach you what you need to know?  Then we have
the perfect event for you!!!!!

The Columbia Chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of
Missouri is holding a technology seminar, focusing on Jaws for Windows
and the iPhone.  The seminar will take place this Saturday, September
15, from 1:00-4:00 at the Boone Electric Building (1413 Rangleline St.
Columbia, Mo. 65201.)

All levels are welcome!  The Jaws for Windows lessons will focus on
Jaws settings, reading with Jaws, and basic word processing.  Our
iPhone instructors will be teaching you how to quickly make and
receive phone calls, the various ways to send a text message, and all
about apps such as BARD Mobile.

Bring your devices and your questions!  If you have any questions,
please email or call me, and pretty please pass this onto anyone who
may be interested in the seminar!  We look forward to seeing you
there!

Contact info

Email: kaybaycar at gmail.com
Phone: (314)610-7740

--
Julie A. McGinnity
MM Vocal Performance, 2015; President, National Federation of the