[NFBMO] silence!

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Sep 12 19:04:20 UTC 2018

There is no plan to move anything from this Listserve to Facebook although
we do want to have a strong presence on social media. Perhaps some of the
thought provoking questions that are sometimes posted on our Facebook page
could be posted on the list. However, anyone is welcome to post questions
about blindness to this list and get encouragement from other list
participants.

Shelia