[NFBMO] Agenda for Columbia Chapter Tech Seminar

Fred Olver fredolver at gmail.com
Fri Sep 14 20:57:33 UTC 2018

Brian, what Sheila says is true. However you can still probably purchase the iPhone version six, version seven, and version eight which will all have home buttons. Also the SE is yet available. If a home button is what you want I would go that route at least that’s what I am thinking about doing at this point anyway Fred as for answering the phone, I have found that generally speaking in the lower right-hand corner is where the answer button is and by moving your finger up from the bottom of the phone you can easily find this item keeping your finger approximately 1 inch to the left of the right-hand edge of the phone once you find this button double tap and you should be able to answer your phone

Sent from my iPhone