[NFBMO] Reo Agenda for Columbia Chapter Tech Seminar

Gary Horchem Horchem Gary horchemg at gary-springfield-mo.net
Fri Sep 14 21:31:10 UTC 2018

The iPhone SE, 6, 6 Plus and the iPhone X were discontinued on
Wednesday. Find a retailer that still has them in stock you want one of
those models. All Apple store donated the last of those models stock to
the federal government free lifeline cel
Brian, what Sheila says is true. However you can still probably purchase
the iPhone version six, version seven, and version eight which will all
have home buttons. Also the SE is yet available. If a home button is
what you want I would go that route at least that’s what I am thinking
about doing at this point anyway Fred as for answering the phone, I have
found that generally speaking in the lower right-hand corner is where
the answer button is and by moving your finger up from the bottom of the
phone you can easily find this item keeping your finger approximately 1
inch to the left of the right-hand edge of the phone once you find this
button double tap and you should be able to answer your phone

Sent from my iPhone

> On Sep 14, 2018, at 3:41 PM, Gary Horchem Horchem Gary via NFBMO
<nfbmo at nfbnet.org> wrote:

> Be aware there's no home button or fingerprint scanner on the new
iPhone XR, X
> Bryan,
>
> I am not an expert on the iPhone but I know when my phone is locked, I
have
> trouble answering the phone. I must first hit home and unlock the
phone
> before I can answer. This is not a problem if I set my phone to never
lock.
> As this does potentially make the info on your phone less secure, I am
not
> sure if it is recommended. I do use fingerprint to unlock my phone
which
> does help some.
>
> The author Fred mentioned is great though for anything I've seen her
write
> about.
>
> Shelia

Schulz via
> NFBMO
> Sent: Friday, September 14, 2018 11:31 AM
> To: 'NFB of Missouri Mailing List' <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
> Cc: Bryan Schulz <b.schulz at sbcglobal.net>
> Subject: Re: [NFBMO] Agenda for Columbia Chapter Tech Seminar
>
> Hi,
>
> When you get a call, grab your phone and move your finger or thumb
several
> directions, would someone know why nothing happens and you end up not
being
> able to answer the call?
> Bryan

Blind
> Performing Arts Division; First Vice President, National Federation of
the
> Blind of Missouri
>

> ---
> http://www.avg.com