[NFBMO] New Audible Signal

Erika Wolf wolf.erika102 at att.net
Fri Sep 21 14:17:29 UTC 2018

Yes, Annette Nowakowski and myself, Erika Wolf, really lobby to get that light installed.
I hope many of you out there will benefit and utilize the audible pedestrian safety signals.
I hope to see many of you out there using the light, and would love an opportunity to meet some of you in the neighborhood I haven’t yet gotten an opportunity to meet. All the very best to you:
Erika Wolf and guide dog Chandra

Sent from my iPhone