[NFBMO] BP Letter follow-up

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Fri Sep 21 18:35:00 UTC 2018

I sent an inquiry to the Blind Pension office as a lot of people have
gotten the blind pension driver's license letter and a lot of folks have
not.
Here is my inquiry to them followed by their response.:
Greetings,
We are aware that some Request For Information forms have been sent out
regarding the driver's license issue. Some folks have received them and
others have not. Were these all sent out at once or they being
staggered? When should everyone expect to receive their form in the mail
(are a quantity being sent out each week or some other method )?
Just inquiring so that no one misses their form and has some idea when
to look for the forms. And, if they have all been sent what do folks,
like myself, need to do if they do not get the form?
Thanks for your guidance.
Eugene Coulter, Social Services Liaison

The Reply:
Forms have been mass mailed to our pending applications and our review
cases for September and October.  The November review forms will have
the question on them and so they will not be sent a form.  We may send a
form at other times while we are completing an action outside of an
application or review.  Otherwise, it may not be until the next review
form that the information is needed.  Does that make sense?
Also, when they do fill them out they need to make sure they sign the
form as we are getting a lot back that are not signed and having to
re-mail.

Kristin Gentry, IMCM