[NFBMO] Missouri Professionals Network

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 16:09:55 UTC 2019

Hello All,

I am proud to announce the new group for our affiliate called Missouri Professionals Network.

We wil have monthly callsl  the first Monday of each month. Our May meeting will be on May 6th. Call time will be 7:30pm each time.

One of our goals as a group is to meet in person every three months. Most likely in the area where the board meetings will be held. Our first meet up will be in Kansas City. More details will come as they are figured out.

We are also going to work on having a seminar of sorts in October. Again details will come as they are figured out.

We will focus on topics that are around the topic of professional or personal development.

Those who are welcome to the group…
working professionals
those seeking employment
self employed
those looking to do some professional networking
and the list could go on.

Looking forward to having our next call. If you have questions please feel free to contact me either through email or phone call. 660-441-1907
Amy Wilson