[NFBMO] Advocacy in the Hospital?

Michael Evans braillemaster89 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 23 19:23:06 UTC 2019

Hi all,
I have been in that same exact situation before. I was in the hospital
after surgery and an alarm was on my bed so that if I moved or got up then
the bed alarm would go off. I asked them why this was and they said because
you are blind and we don't want you hurting yourself. I kindly informed
them that just because I am blind doesn't mean I will hurt myself, so I
asked them to let me prove it to them. They allowed me to do so, and away
went that problem.

Sent from my MetroPCS 4G LTE Android Device