[NFBMO] Advocacy in the Hospital?

Coccovizzo,Linda A Linda.Coccovizzo at MCCKC.EDU
Tue Apr 23 17:42:26 UTC 2019

Thank you. It is much appreciated. I will pass this along.

Linda Coccovizzo
Seasonal Project Coordinator
Metropolitan Community College
Office: 816-604-1442
3200 Broadway, Kansas City, MO 64111
linda.coccovizzo at mcckc.edu

-----Original Message-----
From: NFBMO <nfbmo-bounces at nfbnet.org> On Behalf Of Shelia Wright via NFBMO
Sent: Tuesday, April 23, 2019 12:33 PM
To: 'NFB of Missouri Mailing List' <nfbmo at nfbnet.org>
Cc: Shelia Wright <sbwright95 at gmail.com>
Subject: Re: [NFBMO] Advocacy in the Hospital?

I would politely ask them to remove the alarm. I would also tell them that I will be getting out of bed to sit up as that is part of starting to get stronger. I live with blindness and moving around on my own is part of everyday life. Yes they know about medical issues but I know about blindness.

If,they insist on leaving the alarm  I would ask to speak to a patient advocate or supervisor.

Shelia

Shelia