[NFBMO] Makeup Basics Class

amy plumlee olddrumnfb at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 18:02:07 UTC 2019

Hello All,

This email is pretty much for the ladies. With our state convention around the corner I wanted to invite you to attend my Makeup Basics 101 class today. It’s at 6:30pm through zoom video. I will put the link below.

https://zoom.us/j/560567265 <https://zoom.us/j/560567265>

Todays class will go over all the basics of how and where to put your makeup. Its through zoom so you can ask questions on the spot. I will start with eyes, and all the other things in between. This will all be taught with the idea of no mirrors. So i will be very descriptive.

If your intrested in more classes with me let me know. I am doing classes though zoom every Sunday.

Also for this years convention I am going to offer Free makeovers before Banquet. I will come to you this year. To sign up for your banquet look just give me your name and room number and I will make it happen.

Happy Sunday all.
Amy Wilson