[NFBMO] Door prizes

Carol Coulter cjcoulter59 at gmail.com
Sun Mar 10 22:02:31 UTC 2019

Hello everyone. The Columbia Chapter is excited to host this year's
convention and are looking forward to seeing everyone very soon. If anyone
has door prizes to donate I would appreciate it if you would  please send
me an email letting me know what you are bringing. This weather has been
very detrimental to  our ability to get out and hustle up donations. Don't
worry we promise a good convention, but any help would be greatly
appreciated. Thanks and see you soon. Carol Coulter door prize chair.