[NFBMO] Updated exhibitors

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Tue Mar 12 18:52:29 UTC 2019

	Greetings,
Things are moving fast now! We have a record number of outside
exhibitors this year which has caused us to increase the number of
tables. As a result each of the three chapters will have their own table
unless  we get another table registration from an outside exhibitor.
Gene Coulter
2019 Exhibits
National Federation of the Blind of Missouri State Convention
Holiday Inn Select at the Mall
Columbia, MO

The National Federation of the Blind welcomes our 2019 Exhibitors to our
fifty-seventh annual state convention. We have extended exhibit hours to
allow more time for convention participants to visit displays and obtain
information about the services and products provided by this year's
exhibitors.

Table 0: Registration and State Affiliate

Table 1: Nanopac A T products

Table 2: Fidelco Guide Dogs

Table 3: Wolfner Braille and Talking Book Library,

Table 4: Kansas City Chapter NFB of Missouri

Table 5: JW.org Free Downloads

Table 6: Sprint ()vision

Table 7: Mary Kay ()
Table8: Jefferson City Chapter NFB of Missouri
Table 9: Rosina Coleman T-shirts
Table 10: Lewis and Clark chapter NFB of Missouri