[NFBMO] A wonderful opportunity

GeneCoulter at Charter.net GeneCoulter at Charter.net
Wed Mar 20 21:24:27 UTC 2019

On Saturday afternoon you have a wonderful opportunity to contribute to
the lives of your fellow blind citizens! We will be taking up a
collection for the George and Gwen Rittgers Fund. These funds really
help folks attend  convention who may not otherwise be able to. This
year six people were helped  by the fund for a relatively small
investment in dollars and cents but a big investment in their lives.
So, bring your big bills, small bills, change, and checks so we can keep
this fund going.

Eugene Coulter, Chairman
Rittgers Fund Committee