[NFBMO] Change In National Convention Dates

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Wed Oct 30 04:11:00 UTC 2019

Below is an important announcement received today from President Riccobono.
I wanted to share it with all of you.

The 2020 National Convention of the National Federation of the Blind will be
held July 14-19 in Houston, Texas. While the convention was originally
planned for two weeks earlier, the Federation agreed to move its convention
to accommodate activities in the city of Houston. We believe this change
will further enhance the program, exhibits, and dynamic content provided at
America's civil rights and resource convention of blind people and their
families. More information regarding convention arrangements will be
published in the December issue of the Braille Monitor.

Yours in the Federation,

Shelia

Shelia Wright, President

7928 NW Milrey Drive, Kansas City, MO 64152

816-741-6402

President at nfbmo.org <mailto:President at nfbmo.org>

www.nfbmo.org <http://www.nfbmo.org>