[NFBMO] Renting a car

Shelia Wright sbwright95 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 26 04:33:45 UTC 2019

Gene,
I believe so, also. I have very little experience with National but have
been able to rent vehicles from other companys as long as the driver license
is Presented. I know this senerio comes up from time to time and remember at
least one article. I also saw reference on the internet about Budget
changing a policy because of a case like this.
Shelia