[NFBMO] Some Important Announcements

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Fri Apr 3 21:49:34 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

You can register online for our National Convention in July by going to the following page:
https://www.nfb.org/get-involved/national-convention

There is a brief paragraph explaining our COVID-19 response that you can read on the page. I will paste it here for your convenience:

Response to COVID-19
The 2020 NFB National Convention is taking place as planned. At this time we do not believe there is a need to alter plans for our annual meeting. We will continue to evaluate the situation and the needs of attendees. We will update this webpage regarding the status of the event and any related precautions to be taken.

Tomorrow, Saturday April 4 at 10:30 am the NFB of Missouri will be having a conference call open to all members. Since we are a Federation family, we want to know how the COVID-19 pandemic is affecting you. We also want to know if you have developed ways to cope with this "new normal." For example, have you tried new apps to have groceries delivered? Have you tried new apps to have food delivered? These conference calls will happen every Saturday at 10:30 am as long as they are needed.

To access the conference call by phone dial:
312-626-6799
Access code: 714-852-9230

To access the conference code on your smart phone or computer click on the following link:
https://zoom.us/j/7148529230

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com