[NFBMO] What It Means to Live the Life You Want

Daniel Garcia dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 4 02:23:47 UTC 2020

Dear Friends:

The following is copied from the Nation's blind Podcast webpage:
https://www.nfb.org/resources/publications-and-media/nations-blind-podcast

Recent Episodes
March 18, 2020 - What It Means to Live the Life You Want
This episode of the Nation's Blind Podcast explores the meaning of the NFB tagline, "Live the life you want." Melissa[Riccobono] and Anil [Lewis] chat with Gary Wunder, the wise and witty editor of our flagship magazine, The Braille Monitor. They talk about the exploration of our tagline in the March issue of the magazine, the myth of the model Federationist, and the need to raise expectations while at the same time respecting each other's differences and choices. They also invite listeners to contribute to the discussion and to take the Braille Monitor survey, available online or by phone at 667-888-2454.

You can listen to the mp3 of this episode by clicking here:
https://www.nfb.org/sites/www.nfb.org/files/2020-03/nations%20blind%20gary%20wunder%20live%20the%20life%20final.mp3

Thank you Shelia for making me aware of this.

Regards

Daniel Garcia, Corresponding Secretary
dangarcia3 at hotmail.com
(816) 621-0902